Breaking and Pre-Training
Utilising their first-class equestrian facilities, Peter and Michelle provide a “hands-on” approach, specialising in hill work and dressage/jumping training, on both grass and sand surfaces.
With their expert knowledge and the depth of their experience, Peter and Michelle provide elite breaking, pre-training and spelling services.
Kolora Lodge is the ultimate location for pre-training; with an 1600m track and undulating hills stimulating the horse's muscle and mind, they will return to the race track fresh and fit.
The Kolora Lodge Difference
- Peter and Michelle will personally be training and managing the horses, relaying the wealth of their experience.
- The convenience of a central location, Kolora Lodge is midway between Brisbane and Southport.
- Specialise in re-educating difficult or problem horses
Kolora Lodge's First-Class Facilities
- Simtrack starting gates - the same barriers used at Caulfield Race Track
- 600m running rail
- Sand and grass jumping training arenas
- Horse walker
- Water walker